Friday, May 11, 2012

Here's Your Feedback, Hanley

I liked the class a lot. I thought the blogs really made it easy for everyone to have an immediate outlet for their take on the poetry and subjects brought up in class. It sucked that the amount of blog posts people actually did kinda dwindled as the semester went on, since it woulda been nice to be able to read more people's blog posts. Maybe there's a way to fix that, I don't know.

I would have liked it if you assigned more essays though. The 5-page kind.

I hear the Scorpions are playing at the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View on June 9th. Are you going to be there Hanley??
I most definitely won't be there.

FACT: Richard Cheese version > Scorpions version.

Thanks for everything, Hanley. Pretty cool class.

1 comment:

  1. "It sucked that the amount of blog posts people actually did kinda dwindled as the semester went on, since it woulda been nice to be able to read more people's blog posts."

    And you thought I had a problem calling people out... dayummm.

    ReplyDelete